Opensource Virusscanner

Desai, Jason jase at SENSIS.COM
Tue Apr 15 21:42:05 IST 2003

Just to let you know my experiences with Clam.  For the most part, it has
been pretty good.  But I have come across one viruses in a zip file that it
did not find.  After manually unzipping the file, Clam would detect the
virus.  McAfee detected this virus in the zip file fine.  So using Clam as a
backup is a good idea.  Using Clam by itself is better than nothing, but not
perfect.

Jason