Deleting high score messages

Craig Pratt craig at STRONG-BOX.NET
Tue Apr 15 20:35:12 IST 2003

On Tuesday, April 15, 2003, at 12:26  PM, Kevin Spicer wrote:
>> To:some.luser at mydomain.com         REJECT
>> To:another.luser at mydomain.com   REJECT
>>
>> etc....
>
> Tried this, it didn't work.

Uh, this doesn't look like the access DB file format.

The "To:" prefix are not access db format. And the TABs are important.

According to the comments in my access file, format is:

#<email addr>           <keyword or ### text>
#<domain name>          <keyword or ### text>
#<network addr>         <keyword or ### text>
#              ^^^^^^^^^
#       (these are <TAB> stops)

#    OK        (accept mails even if other rules would reject them)
#    REJECT    (reject mails even if other rules would accept them)
#    RELAY     (relay this domain, implicit OK within other rules)
#    DISCARD   (mail are discard)
#
#  or an `###' RFC 821 compliant error code and some text, e.g.
#
#    ERROR:"550 We don't accept mail from spammers"
#
# Examples:
#
#cyberspammer.com       ERROR:"550 We don't accept mail from spammers"
#sendmail.org           OK
#192.168                RELAY

---
Craig Pratt
Strongbox Network Services Inc.
mailto:craig at strong-box.net

--
This message checked for dangerous content by MailScanner on StrongBox.