Logging headers and report in syslog

Christopher Moore igaware at LINEONE.NET
Sun Apr 13 20:49:40 IST 2003

Hi,

For all Spam or virus infected messages I would like to be able to log the To:
From: and Subject: headers, message size and spam or virus report.
Could anyone point me to the best place in the code to do this or indeed supply
a patch :-) I'm running MailScanner-4.14-9, SpamAssasin-2.53 and kaspersky AV.

It would be fantastic to be able to have this info' recorded for virus infected
messages and Spam.

I would like to be able to produce reports from the logs of the form:

Problem: Spam/Virus