RES: Mcafee autoupdate

Craig Pratt craig at STRONG-BOX.NET
Fri Apr 11 18:28:10 IST 2003

I don't know if it's related, but wget behind a firewall typically
needs to have the --passive-ftp flag set.

The error from wget would be "Error in server response, closing control
connection." if this flag isn't set and you're behind a firewalls.

Craig

---
Craig Pratt
Strongbox Network Services Inc.
mailto:craig at strong-box.net

--
This message checked for dangerous content by MailScanner on StrongBox.