AMaViS-ng 0.1.6.x and postfix: possible open relay and mail loss (fwd)

Mariano Absatz mailscanner at LISTS.COM.AR
Tue Apr 8 18:49:10 IST 2003

It's suuuuuuch a gooooooood idea to NOT write SMTP server code every time you
want to do something in a mail server...

Having such a bunch of good to excelent mail servers developed by people that
are mostly dedicated to it, it doesn't make sense to write another one just
because you want to develope an antispam or antivirus or any other thing you
might want to do with mail....

--
Mariano Absatz
El Baby