Signed messages.

Jonathan Stanton jonathan.stanton at FREECOM.NET
Tue Apr 8 12:32:56 IST 2003

Since the digital sig protects all message via a checksum and any
modification of message (body) will cause a change in checksum maybe the
answer to this is to have an option in the config "DONOTSIGNSIGNED" flag.
If the message is clean then you don't sign the message (this is a bit
like the "Sign Clean Messages" flag which I have to use a rule-set for all
the people I know that have Digital Certs)  This would make it alot
easier.  Any possibility?
Regards

Jonathan

Jonathan Stanton
Freecom.net  (UK ISP)
-------
I'm not in denial. I'm just selective about the reality I accept.