Bayes setup

G. Armour Van Horn vanhorn at whidbey.com
Tue Apr 8 11:00:47 IST 2003

Greetings:

I am running SpamAssassin 2.52 in MailScanner, and I've also been
following the discussions of the SpamBayes project fairly closely for
some months. One of the crucial elements of Bayesian detection is
training, but I don't see any place that documents how to get ham and
spam messages routed back to the server for training.

Is there some documentation? Am I just missing it by installing
SpamAssassin from cpan and MailScanner from RPMs?

Van

Sign up now for Quotes of the Day, a handful of quotations
on a theme delivered every morning.
Enlightenment! Daily, for free!
mailto:twisted at whidbey.com?subject=Subscribe_QOTD

For web hosting and maintenance,