Porn msg identification?

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Mon Apr 7 18:29:36 IST 2003

Another thing you can do is go through the porn detection rules in
SpamAssassin (look in /usr/share/spamassassin/20_porn.cf) and set a high
score for each of them (probably need to do that in
~root/.spamassassin/user_prefs, but it may work in
/etc/MailScanner/spam.assassin.prefs.conf). Then set a very high score for
the "High Scoring" threshold, and "delete" for the High Scoring Spam Actions.

--
Julian Field