Reporting

Sylvain Phaneuf sylvain.phaneuf at IMSU.OXFORD.AC.UK
Mon Apr 7 16:06:53 IST 2003

thats reminds me of a couple on unresolved questions I have...

The 1st one is the top page header is not updated when mailstats.pl runs. See: http://mailscan.imsu.ox.ac.uk/mailstats-mrtg/

The graphs on that top page are updated fine and so are those produced individually for the messages entering the system, server load, etc. On those secondary pages, the headers are updated automatically.

The second thing is that the graphs dont get reset to zero at midnight, but get reset only once a week, on Sundays. This may be as designed, but having used the MailScanner-MRTG, I find it useful that these number/graphs are reset to zero each day. Where can I change these settings?

Can someone point me in the right direction please?

Sylvain

Sylvain Phaneuf --- Computing Manager   | phone : +44 (0)1865 221323
Information Management Services Unit  -  Medical Sciences Division
Oxford University                               | email : sylvain.phaneuf at imsu.ox.ac.uk
Room 3A25B John Radcliffe Hospital      | fax :  +44 (0) 1865 221322
Oxford   OX3 9DU   England

>>> David.While at UCE.AC.UK 07/04/2003 13:07:52 >>>
I think the one you are looking for is mine at
http://staff.cie.uce.ac.uk/~dwhile/mailstats/

David While
Technical Development Manager
Faculty of Computing, Information & English
University of Central England
Tel: 0121 331 6211

Mozzi <linux at MOSTERT.NOM.ZA>
Sent by: MailScanner mailing list <MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK>
07/04/2003 12:00
Please respond to linux