Logging and high score spam email

Tony Finch dot at DOTAT.AT
Mon Apr 7 13:15:00 IST 2003

Stijn Jonker <SJCJonker at SJC.NL> wrote:

>Is it correct that it doesn't log anything to syslog? Maybe i missed
>a config options somewhere.

Have you got "Log Spam = yes" in your configuration?

I've recently been adding some logging actions to the code (under a
"Log Message IDs" option) to make it easier to see what's happening to
each message in normal operation, especially which messages are in which
batch and how they get altered and where they end up. I've only covered
about a quarter of the cases so far though.

Tony.
BAILEY: SOUTHERLY 5 OR 6, OCCASIONALLY 7, VEERING NORTHWESTERLY 4 LATER.
DRIZZLE THEN RAIN. MODERATE OR POOR.