Nederland Spamblock

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Mon Apr 7 11:52:38 IST 2003

At 11:25 07/04/2003, you wrote:
>Hallo all
>I came acros this while looking up something on osirusoft .
>They offer an rsync service for this list that got me thinking ;-)
>http://basic.wirehub.nl/spamstats.html
>http://basic.wirehub.nl/spamlist.txt
>
>How can I addapt a ruleset to use this list? As the format is this:
>From:        user at nasty.domain.com   yes

I would personally use a Custom Function to read this in its own format,
similar to the per-domain spam whitelist/blacklist code, and then do a fast
hash lookup at run time.
Creating a rule for every entry will be a lot slower, as then it has to
look through the rules in sequence, instead of just doing about 2 or 3 hash
table lookups each time you process a message.
--
Julian Field