Question regarding the Message.pm in lib/MailScanner

Soeren Gerlach so-mlist-alias at all-about-shift.com
Sun Apr 6 10:42:56 IST 2003

This one goes probably direct to Julian, as he might know best about it ,-))

I added a new function to CustomConfig.pm to get some extended logging about
spam and virus for each mail. Although I found the information about spam
quite easy for viruses it simply overwhelmed me, whats available in the
message object ,-)) What is the appropriate hash or array to look at If I
simply wan to know what's the name of the virus, if one has been found?

Thanks & regards,
Soeren Gerlach