wish list item (easy one :-)

Mariano Absatz mailscanner at LISTS.COM.AR
Fri Apr 4 23:09:24 IST 2003

El 4 Apr 2003 a las 22:40, Julian Field escribió:

> I obviously should have published these options after all :)
Gee... I didn't see it 'cause I was working based on 4.13 (I try to develop
over latest public release and not over beta, so I only debug my own
errors)... since you just release 4-14 and it has this one thing I want,
seems like I'll be forward-porting my mods this weekend...

Great work, Julian!

BTW, the guy working on the _real_ ZMailer port is advancing faster than I
am, so maybe I'll be dropping my code soon... he was based on 4-14-3 or
something like that, and he'll probably be forward-porting to 4-14-9 next
week.

Have a nice weekend.

--
Mariano Absatz