Virus scanner lock file not removed

David Osborne david.osborne at NOTTINGHAM.AC.UK
Fri Apr 4 17:46:47 IST 2003

Julian -- thanks for the explanation. Yesterday, a batch of messages was
only processed by MailScanner when I deleted the lock file. I've just
rebooted the machine and a test message went straight through.

David

--
David Osborne <david.osborne at nottingham.ac.uk>
Information Services, University of Nottingham