F-Secure 4.50 not supported...

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Wed Apr 2 13:36:07 IST 2003

At 08:51 02/04/2003, you wrote:
>Can you either email me a copy of the new version of F-Secure, or give me a
>URL where I can download it. Shouldn't take too long to adapt the output
>parser to the new version.

I now have the binary, but no licence key :-(
If anyone is willing to share this with me (off the list) then I can
personally guarantee that the key will never "leak" and it will be only
used for development purposes.

I have asked F-Secure for a licence key for this purpose, but no response yet.

I sure hope they haven't forgotten that "." is the current directory...
--
Julian Field