F-Secure 4.50 not supported...

Brian May brian at UNEARTHED.ORG
Tue Apr 1 20:38:23 IST 2003

If you are using F-Secure with MailScanner, version 4.5 will not work as the
output has changed, and the location to fsav has changed as well..

Also, the command line for the scan is similar, MailScanner doesn't seem to
pass the full path, just '.' and fsav seems to scan the computer, and not
the working directory...  I tried updating the source, but I can't seem to
figure it out...  I belive I got the SweepsVirus.pm file done...  to match
the output, but I can;t seem to figure out how to pass the working
directory...

Brian