MRTG

Remco Barendse mailscanner at BARENDSE.TO
Mon Sep 30 21:30:34 IST 2002

Hi!

I never did get it to work. For some reason on my redhat distro I couldn't
get the stats to grow. Either they would not grow at all or they would
increase each day starting with the count from the day before thereby only
adding up not counting the mails (and I did make the modification that the
mail log would be rotated daily instead of weekly).

Also I would like some graphs of the amount of mail that arrives at which
hours to detect any peaks in traffic or server load. There are some nice
configs around to do such stuff but also I couldn't get these to work with
a mailscanner setup. My feeble attempts at hacking the source codes of
those scripts didn't produce anything useful either :)