Reject mail to certain local adresses

Remco Barendse mailscanner at BARENDSE.TO
Mon Sep 30 21:25:16 IST 2002

Yes, and although I only use sendmail to forward the mail directly to
another box, the access file still works!

My mistake was that I put domains on reject that were in the from field
whereas I should have used the domain of the actual sender (relay) where
the mail was coming from.

I have blocked internetseer.com for example which saves me from loads of
crap. Also link2buy seems to be very active.

Now I have loads of these nice messages in my logs :
Sep 30 21:27:02 gw sendmail[21371]: g8UJR1h21371: ruleset=check_relay,
arg1=mail14.internetseer.com,  arg2=66.150.40.228,
relay=mail14.internetseer.com [66.150.40.228], reject=550 5.7.1 Access
denied

:) :)

Thanks for all the input :)