MailScanner upgrade & small bug?

Remco Barendse mailscanner at BARENDSE.TO
Mon Sep 30 12:24:05 IST 2002

The requested output is:

[root at linuxgw rc3.d]# chkconfig --list | grep -i mail
sendmail        0:off   1:off   2:off   3:on    4:on    5:on    6:off

indeed, chkconfig mailscanner on did create the right entry and it now
appears correctly in ntsysv.

Hope this helps!

Remco