Offtopic: Email header query

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Sat Sep 28 21:22:39 IST 2002

At 20:32 28/09/2002, you wrote:
>At 13.51 28/09/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>>Can you post an example of what you're talking about?

Most people these days use packages such as Eudora or Outlook and won't
even know how to see these headers, so for > 90% of users they are pretty
useless.

I have a relatively well-informed group of users here at Southampton, and
most of them don't know how to do it. They report spam by forwarding the
body of the message to me without any headers whatsoever :-(
                             Southampton SO17 1BJ