Spam bounce message

Matt hciss at HCIWS.COM
Sat Sep 28 20:11:51 IST 2002

If the SMTP server the spammer connected to accepted the message it was
already marked quite likely as valid unless they used an open relay.
Usually the return address on a SPAM does not work anyway though.  Also,
just in case of a false hit you would want an explanation to a legitimate
sender.

Matt