Matt hciss at HCIWS.COM
Sat Sep 28 20:06:53 IST 2002

> > Something like: X-MailScanner-SpamCheck: spamcop.net->not listed
> >
> > Perhaps a bad idea, I dunno.  It just seems to me that it lets the end
user
> > know what is going on.
>
> I think its more of interest if its marked as SPAM what one DID list it :)
> If you check against 10 lists you dont want 10 lines ...

If the message hits on any of 3 different black lists I am going to bounce
it so a clean message will be there only chance to see what lists are used.
I am not sure about bouncing yet.  Disabled Spamassassin and I am tagging
for a month against a few black lists to see what kind false hits we get.

Matt