ANNOUCE: Version 3.23-4 released

Mike Kercher mike at CAMAROSS.NET
Sat Sep 28 14:29:44 IST 2002

Ugh...nevermind!  PID file = changed to PID dir =  Sorry about that :)

Mike

-----Original Message-----
Behalf Of Mike Kercher
Sent: Saturday, September 28, 2002 8:14 AM
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Re: ANNOUCE: Version 3.23-4 released

I tried loading v4.00.0a7 this morning and this is what I get when
starting MS:

[root at redline opt]# Syntax error in line 0, directory  for piddir does
not exist at MailScanner/Config.pm line 1059

I did the same thing I had done with the other versions...untarring to
/opt and changing the symlink for /opt/MailScanner to point to the
correct revision dir.  In my mailscanner.conf, the PID file =
/opt/MailScanner/var/mailscanner.pid path is correct.  Anyone else seen
this?  I had to go back to v4.00.0a6

Mike