V4 and viruses to delete

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Mon Sep 23 23:06:07 IST 2002

At 20:35 23/09/2002, you wrote:
>What would be an example for the rule file for this option to work?

I assume you're talking about the "Silent Viruses" option.

You can just give it a space-separated list of virus names, like this:
Silent Viruses = Klez Yaha-E

If you want to give it the filename of a ruleset, then that file could
contain something like
To      *@domain1.com   Yaha-E
To      *@domain2.com   Klez Sircam-A

This is one of the keywords that I couldn't really think why you might want
to use a ruleset, but didn't see any good reason to stop you if you wanted
to. If you can tell me what you are trying to achieve, that would help me
produce a better example for you.
                             Southampton SO17 1BJ