sweep and Norton

Thomas DuVally thomas_duvally at BROWN.EDU
Mon Sep 23 20:01:01 IST 2002

Nick,
        It sounds as if you guys are much too far along to bother with this is
this release.  It's an awful hack and would need a lot more work to make
it useful for anyone not willing to spend an hour tweaking it.  I've
made it work at my site.  That's all I know how to do at the moment, but
I am planning on making it a little more portable.  I just wanted to let
you and anyone else interested that it is possible.
        I'm going to try it with v4 soon, but after i get 3.22 in production
(couple weeks).

        Attached are the patch and a README file.

Thanks!

--
Tom DuVally
Lead Sys. Programmer