SV: Mcafee update prob

Anders Andersson, IT andersan at LTKALMAR.SE
Mon Sep 23 16:17:34 IST 2002

Did a fast installation on another comp and as you said the sites are so
slow
Im down to 200 b/s. But at least the script work.
So I took the script and moved it to the server Im about to show
but there I get the same message.
So I guess there have to be something with wrong with my pearl
but I cant figure out what!!! =(
Any other things I might try, could it be that Im missing Net::FTP?
Last time I tried to install it I broke my comp =)
so I hope thats not it...

/Anders