Version 4.00.0a4

Paul Houselander paul_houselander at BRISTOL-LEA.ORG.UK
Mon Sep 23 14:43:28 IST 2002

Thanks

If I start with "Load SpamAssasin = yes" I get

Can't locate Mail/SpamAssassin.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /opt/MailScanner/bin /usr/lib/perl5/5.6.0/i386-linux /usr/lib/perl5/5.6.0 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.0/i386-linux /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.0 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl .) at MailScanner/SA.pm line 69

appearing on the console every 10-15 seconds

Also just noticed I got

We haven't got any child processes, which isn't right!, No child processes at /opt/MailScanner/bin/mailscanner line 174.
We have just tried to reap a process which wasn't one of ours!, No child processes at /opt/MailScanner/bin/mailscanner line 177.

Seems fine if I set to "Load SpamAssasin = no"

I dont have spamassasin installed.

Cheers

Paul Houselander
Network & Intranet Support Officer