Second speed test

Matt hciss at HCIWS.COM
Sun Sep 22 23:33:53 IST 2002

> >When can we expect a RPM release?
>
> When I'm quite happy that it works as well as I can get it to. Still
> finding bugs at the moment.
> I have to assume that people needing an rpm aren't as experienced as those
> who don't. Fault-finding comes with experience, so I only want the
> most-experienced people to be trying it now.
>
> Hope you understand, it's for your benefit (and that of your customers
> too). I hope I'm not being seen as condescending in any way, I'm just
> trying to protect everyone involved.

I agree but am waiting patiently for all the new bells and whistles.  I have
installed applications such as MRTG without an RPM but if all it takes is a
week or so of patiance, I'll wait.  RPM's also have an uninstall option as
well I beleive.  Should the version 3 Mailscanner rpm be removed before
version 4 goes in?

Matt