minor change for Sophos.autoupdate

Maurizio Matteo Munafo' munafo at PREZZEMOLO.POLITO.IT
Thu Sep 19 21:58:27 IST 2002

Matt wrote:

> > At 17:09 19/09/2002, you wrote:
> > >Is there an autoupdate for F-prot?
> >
> > Yes, it comes in /usr/local/f-prot/autoupdate unless I'm very much
> mistaken...
>
> What does this mean?
>
> [root f-prot]# perl autoupdate
> FTP address for retrieving files is ftp://eu-3.updates.f-prot.com/pub/
> Unknown fatal error calling "checksum", exiting., Bad file descriptor at
> autoupd
> ate line 294, <TEMPFILE> chunk 2.

A possible cause is a wrong path for the F-Prot directory in the
autoupdate script.
I had the same problem last week, since I forgot to correct the scripts
after the latest RPM installation.

M.

--
______
     / Maurizio M. Munafo'                         /   dMMMMMMMMb  dMMMMb