Benchmarking

Thomas DuVally thomas_duvally at BROWN.EDU
Tue Sep 17 21:35:13 IST 2002

Hi all,
        Anyone know of a good way to benchmark a mailserver?  We are getting
ready to implement Sendmail/Mailscanner/SpamAssassin and would like to
have some numbers that tell us how it's goind to perform before we put
it in.
        We think we know how we can load test it: Make it a relay just for the
ORBS and MAPS domains and submit it for testing.  Once it gets posted we
can watch the spam start flying.  But we want something a little more
controlled.

        Any ideas/known apps?
--
Tom DuVally