Spamassasin Config

Patterson S.R. S.R.Patterson at SOTON.AC.UK
Tue Sep 17 15:46:34 IST 2002

Put some spamassassin rules in the configuration like:

body MY_PORN1 /\bporn\b/i
body MY_PORN2 /\brape\b/i
score MY_PORN1 1000
score MY_PORN2 1000

That should pretty much gurantee they're identified I'd think?  Got to
say it might not be too wise though, there are all sorts of things
that would get matched.  For example:

"I consider the use of motor vehicles to be tantamount to the rape of
the natural world"

--
Steven Patterson MSci OCP.  Tel: +44 (0)2380 595810
Electronic Information Systems Support and Development