Virus on Email Server itself?

Domingo Genaro P. Tamayo domeng at STII.DOST.GOV.PH
Mon Sep 16 10:51:19 IST 2002

You mean MailScanner includes the infected files to the warning mail sent
to the sender of the infected files? Ok. I guess I have to go through the
conf files again. Thanks. Im just worried my AV doesn't work anymore. =)
Regards,
Domingo Genaro Tamayo