Selective spam filtering?

Matt hciss at HCIWS.COM
Fri Sep 13 17:09:53 IST 2002

> I have been playing around with the whitelist, but I can't seem to figure
> out the best way to accomplish what I need.
>
> Basically I have a domain, somedomain.com, which has about 3000 email
> accounts on another mail server.  Only about 100 of the accounts want spam
> filtering.  From what I can see with the whitelist, I need to put 2990 To:
> accounts in the whitelist.  I guess it could be done, but it would be a
> management nightmare.
>
> Is there an easier way to just identify the 100 accounts as getting
> filtered, while leaving the other 2990 unfiltered.  Thanks.

I would be very interested in this too.  To make it more complicated.  I
would like to bounce all emails for everyone if they are in ORDB or SPAMcop
and only use SpamAssassin to tag messages for a select few.  Spamassassin
falses too much and many don't like it tagging there email.  Some are so
hard hit by spam they want it though.

Matt