Rejected posting to MAILSCANNER@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

FRIEDEL, MARK WPS.MFRIEDEL at WPSIC.COM
Fri Sep 13 15:52:00 IST 2002

--- Received from WPS.MFRIEDEL 224-2255                      09-13-02  952a

Help!

First off, we use a really antiquated mainframe-based email package.

I signed up for the list from the web page and entered my email address as
mfriedel at wpsic.com

I receive the postings to the list.

But, my outbound mail (due to our package) becomes wps.mfriedel at wpsic.com

Because of this I can't post messages, or unsubscribe.

Can you correct my user info to reflect my "correct" email of
wps.mfriedel at wpsic.com ?

Thanks
Mark Friedel
WPS Health Insurance

From: LISTSERV at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
To: WPS.MFRIEDEL at WPSIC.COM
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2002 15:36:38 +0100
Subject: Rejected posting to MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK

You  are  not  authorized to  send  mail  to  the  MAILSCANNER list  from  your
WPS.MFRIEDEL at WPSIC.COM account.  You might  be authorized to  send to  the list
from another of your accounts, or perhaps when using another mail program which
generates slightly  different addresses, but  LISTSERV has no way  to associate
this other account or address with yours. If you need assistance or if you have
any question regarding  the policy of the MAILSCANNER list,  please contact the
list owners: MAILSCANNER-request at JISCMAIL.AC.UK.

  -> MAILSCANNER-request at JISCMAIL.AC.UK