what are you rude?

Christopher Hicks chicks at CHICKS.NET
Fri Sep 13 12:32:27 IST 2002

On Fri, 13 Sep 2002, Patterson S.R. wrote:

> That being said, I do find the idea of someone spoofing someone else's
> email address to post to a list full of email experts rather amusing
> :)

Eudora used to have this "forward and edit" feature that I saw people
misusing semi-regularly to inadvertantly cause e-mail spoofing.  I was
ready to climb through the Internet and beat them with a stick when they
impersonated me!  [insert really mad cat noises.]

ObMailScanner: does anybody have any instructions for setting up your own
dns blacklist?  And thanks for all the good work!

--
</chris>

Camels may be nasty beasts, but they're the only way to get through the
desert.