what are you rude?.. heres a copy of what I sent you a weekag o.try reading it

Steve Evans sevans at FOUNDATION.SDSU.EDU
Thu Sep 12 18:43:32 IST 2002

Not to mention that commit is followed by Matt Doherty's standard
signature.

Steve Evans
(619) 594-0653

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard, Matt [mailto:matthew.richard at COCC.COM]
Sent: Thursday, September 12, 2002 10:38 AM
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Re: what are you rude?.. heres a copy of what I sent you a
weekag o.try reading it

Gerry is right, upon looking at the headers the message that says "I
agree with Matt! I want to know if I'm being heard as well!" has the
same headers as the others received from Datawatch.

          mails.datawatch.com (8.11.6/8.11.6) with SMTP id g8CFpad29427
for
          <MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK>; Thu, 12 Sep 2002 11:51:36 -0400

          mails.datawatch.com (8.11.6/8.11.6) with SMTP id g8CFs8d29560
for
          <MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK>; Thu, 12 Sep 2002 11:54:08 -0400