what are you rude?.. heres a copy of what I sent you a week ago.try reading it

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Thu Sep 12 16:57:00 IST 2002

Please can we just drop this thread altogether? Unless there's a very good
reason, banning someone from the list is a pretty puerile thing to do and I
don't want to sink to his level.

If he believes that a voluntary mailing list is the same as a premium rate
tech support phone number, maybe he might like to send me $20,000 per year,
at which point he can have my phone number. Pay me (and other regular
contributors on the list) a large enough sum of money and I'm sure we could
provide the level of support he seems to want. At some point he will come
to realise that expecting any more than you pay for involves being patient,
tolerant and polite. Most people realise this eventually.

I hereby announce this thread to be dead.
                             Southampton SO17 1BJ