what are you rude?.. heres a copy of what I sent you a week ago.try reading it

Steve Evans sevans at FOUNDATION.SDSU.EDU
Thu Sep 12 16:12:19 IST 2002

1 vote to ban him from the list.

Steve Evans
(619) 594-0653

        -----Original Message-----
        From: Matt Doherty [mailto:Matthew_doherty at DATAWATCH.COM]
        Sent: Thursday, September 12, 2002 8:03 AM
        To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
        Subject: Re: what are you rude?.. heres a copy of what I sent
you a week ago.try reading it

        Yeah, So do I.
        I think the people of this list deserve to know what he added
from their suggestions. Don't you think? If your standing in line to get
in a concert, arn't you wondering if your going to get in - in time to
not miss the beginning of a show.
         Dont talk to me about money - I have done over 170,000 dollars
of work for nothing over 5 years and I am still polite to the people I
do it for. That doesn't matter anyways. I asked a question politely
towards this list probably 17 times and only got 15 of them answered..
Meanwhile off the subject questions get answered.
        But I'm not rude about it either. I think the people in this
list deserve a better respons than that. I think we all wanted to know
what he considered and what he didn't. Otherwise we may think twice
about answering him next time. I spent 10 minutes trying to think of
some good suggestions only to get a response stating "SUch As"?
        I STATED 2 SUCH AS examples. That shows me how carefully read
these posts are in here. The public helped get this program where it is
today. Dont get an ego over it.

        Matt Doherty
        IT Dept
        Datawatch Corp

        >>In a world without walls or fences, who needs Windows and
Gates?<<