what are you rude?.. heres a copy of what I sent you a week ago. try reading it

Steve Evans sevans at FOUNDATION.SDSU.EDU
Thu Sep 12 15:49:46 IST 2002

Normally I leave arrogant posts like this alone, because I find it's a
waste of time to teach people manners in a forum like this.  But . . .

If you want someone to complain to, yell at, rip apart, be rude to, etc
I've included a list of commercial anti-virus companies that will gladly
put up with that for a few thousand+ dollars.

http://www.nai.com/
http://www.trendmicro.com/
http://www.sophos.com/

Meanwhile if you plan on staying on this list, most of us don't like to
see Julian assaulted with attitudes like this.  He's saving me in the
neighborhood of $20,000, and that's not even counting the reduced labor
I have to spend on his product compared to the big boy's products, and I
come from a small shop.  I can't imagine what he's saving other people
in money.  And here's the kicker, he works for FREE.

Steve Evans
(619) 594-0653