Feature request

S Mohan smohan at VSNL.COM
Thu Sep 12 08:07:43 IST 2002

For local domains, can mailscanner give an option of taking the local
domains from /etc/mail/local-host-names. This way, whenever a domain is
added, it will also be scanned. I know I can do it by creating a link but
this seems more logical.

Can a separate log location be created each domain for Mailscanner? maillog
has smtp entries, mailscanner entries and ipop3d entries. For a large
multi-domain mail server, this is useful.

Can the tabs in filenames.rules.file have an alternative of commas? We would
end up making lesser mistakes tabs Vs spaces.

Mohan