Modify subject line?

S Mohan smohan at VSNL.COM
Thu Sep 12 05:17:05 IST 2002

Using [ brackets may give problems in specifying pattern match in procmail.
No impossible though. Need to use /[ for bracket to be interpreted as
bracket and not as pattern match option.

Mohan

-----Original Message-----
Behalf Of Matt Kettler
Sent: 12 September 2002 05:45
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Re: Modify subject line?

Not only can you do it, this is more-or-less the default for mailscanner if
it's using SA. Auto-delete, etc are newer options of newer versions of
Mailscanner.

grep for {SPAM?} (which is the default tag) in the mailscanner.conf and all
should be clear from there. change it to [SPAM] if you like.

see:

Spam Subject Text = {SPAM?}