Spam Actions

Thomas DuVally thomas_duvally at BROWN.EDU
Wed Sep 11 14:20:07 IST 2002

Do many spammer really use their return address in the From or
Reply-To?  A very large number that I see tend to have our own domain in
the From.  Will this really do more that annoy the innocent, or fill up
my postmaster account with more "User Unknown" bounces?

The choice is good, I'm sure, but I don't see how I would ever want to
use it.

Please correct me if I'm missing something here.

--
Tom DuVally
Lead Sys. Programmer