The delete or tag dilemma

Quentin Campbell Q.G.Campbell at NEWCASTLE.AC.UK
Fri Sep 6 10:01:02 IST 2002

Julian

That looks like the facility I need. However I am still running with
3.20-7 so have even more incentive to upgrade!

Thanks

Quentin
---
PHONE: +44 191 222 8209    Computing Service, University of Newcastle
FAX:   +44 191 222 8765    Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom, NE1 7RU.