SV: Thoughts about Perl and up2date in RH

Anders Andersson, IT andersan at LTKALMAR.SE
Wed Oct 30 16:29:27 GMT 2002

Hmm, found this though it doesnt make me sure  :)
perl-MIME-tools-5.411-pl4.2
Looks ok if I compare to your other posting regarding
--snip--
You don't want to get any 5.5xxx versions of MIME-tools, you must
stick with 5.411 + 4 patches
--snip--