Suggestion

Matthew Davis bigdog at DOGPOUND.VNET.NET
Wed Oct 30 13:45:45 GMT 2002

* Stephane Lentz (Stephane.Lentz at ANSF.ALCATEL.FR) wrote:

> rpm -ql perl | grep 'File/Spec' 1>/dev/null
> [ $? -eq 0 ] && file_spec_in_perl_rpm=1
>
> if file_spec_in_perl_rpm is set to 1 then latter
> do not try to rebuild and install the File-Spec RPM

Alright, but I reckon my question is am I out anything by not having the updatedFile::Spec perl module?

I guess my ultimate question is are there any modules that are patched by MS and her team (if she's a she, I only assume mailscanner is a girl due to the initials are MS),  that won't match up with the modules in CPAN?  Or if I keep them updated from CPAN, am I ok?

Matthew Davis
http://dogpound.vnet.net/