Suggestion

Gavin Nelmes-Crocker gavin at NETERGY.COM
Tue Oct 29 19:42:52 GMT 2002

I've just been setting up a V4 system and noticed an awkward oddity - if
I forward some mail to it it gets scanned virus free but I also have
spamassasin working which as I expected it detects it as spam and marks
it accordingly in the subject.

The awkward bit is that the inline txt that gets added basically says
the mail has been checked for dangerous content etc and found to be
clean - I say awkward as the demo I picked the inline text appeared
directly below a fairly naked woman - a statement some people might not
agree with.

Is it possible to add some sort of rule that says if its virus free but
detected as spam then add this inline message - so that you can have one
that says virus free but dubious content or something like that.

What does anyone else think  and of course Julian is it possible

Regards

Gavin