V3 vs. V4 on Raq4

Blacknight Solutions info at blacknight-solutions.com
Tue Oct 29 16:15:52 GMT 2002

On Tue, 29 Oct 2002 15:21:04 +0000, Julian Field wrote
> There is an item in the Installation FAQ about the "amusing" time I had
> sorting out a RaQ3 a while ago, with MailScanner 4. I haven't had a
> RaQ4 to play with yet. Any volunteers? Particularly ones who are
> willing to pay me for upgrading them...

I'll try and post our configuration file when I get a chance to download it
from the server.
The only thing that I would wonder about is Perl. As 99.99% of RAQs use an
ancient version, while we upgraded to 5.61
Would this make ours a little unsuitable as an example??

--
Mr. Michele Neylon
Blacknight Solutions