[Fwd: [clamav-announce] Clam AntiVirus 0.52]

Andrew G Allen mail at projectandrew.com
Tue Oct 29 14:51:51 GMT 2002

I've been using ClamAV with MailScanner, and received news of a new
version (see below). I'll be upgrading my installation, and will let you
know of any problems...

Andrew G Allen
email: mail at projectandrew.com | voice: +44 (0) 7958 540596

--- Disclaimer ---
addressed. If you have received this email in error, please notify the
system manager.