patches of the MIME-tools

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Mon Oct 28 20:21:31 GMT 2002

At 20:05 28/10/2002, you wrote:
>I use slackware 8.1
>Saludos

If you unpack the MIME-tools.tar file, then "cd" into the directory it
created. Copy all the mime-patch* files into that directory. Then do
commands like
         patch -p1 < mime-tool-patch.txt
for each of the patch files. If these don't work, try "patch -p0" instead,
but "-p1" should work.

Patch files are just plain text files. So if you cannot make them work,
then you can modify the files by hand.

>On Mon, Oct 28, 2002 at 08:50:33PM +0100, Blacknight Solutions wrote:
> > At 16.24 28/10/2002 -0300, you wrote:
> > >Hello!
> > >         I to know like coming to install patches of the MIME-tools.
> > >I need an instructive one detailed like installing them
> > >
> > >Thanks.
> >
> > If you are using the RPM install you don't need to do anything special, as
> > it's all automatic.
> >

> > Mr. Michele Neylon
> > Blacknight Solutions - affordable linux hosting
> > http://www.blacknightsolutions.com/
> > 15% reduction on account transfers in October!

                             Southampton SO17 1BJ