No subject

Stephen Lee splee at PLEXIO.COM
Mon Oct 28 16:07:39 GMT 2002

On Mon, 2002-10-28 at 07:44, Julian Field wrote:
> MailScanner 4 does not yet support Exim, the code for this is still being
> written. If you need Exim support, you will need to use version 3.

On the surface MS4 doesn't support Exim on Redhat, but for me it was a
nice tool to get the required perl moules installed correctly for MS3.
If you try to install the MS4 RPM on a virgin RH box with Exim, it will
install the perl modules correctly but then fail when it looks for
Sendmail. I then install the MS3 tarball and do the config mods and it
works!

Any chance we'll be getting an MS4 RPM for Exim?

Stephen